Finding it difficult to come into the library during construction? The Greenfield Public Library now offers curbside pickup!
Our Curbside Pickup Hours are:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 10 am – 7 pm
- Thursday & Friday: 10 am – 4 pm
- Saturday: 10 am – 12 pm
Follow the steps below if you'd like us to process your items for curbside pickup.
First, place a hold
- You'll need your library card number and PIN to place a hold.
- Visit our website at greenfieldpubliclibrary.org and select the Catalog/MyAccount link. Search for items and place holds.
- Not sure what you want? Give us a call or email us. Library staff will be happy to select up to six items for you based on your preferences. Or you can click here and fill in our online request form. 24 hours’ notice is required.
Second, wait for notice that your hold items have arrived
- When your items are ready to be picked up, give us a call to schedule a pick up time. Or you can click here and fill in our online request form.
- You will need to give us your name, library card & phone number, and preferred pickup day and time.
Third, come pick up your items
- Park in front of the library at your appointed time. We can only bring out your items if you are parked in front of the library.
- Call the library at 413-772-1544 x5121 when you arrive, and we'll bring your items to you! We will also take back your return items.
- Please have your library card and/or photo ID ready to show us.
I don’t have a cell phone.
Can’t call us from the car? No problem! Simply give us a description of your car when you call to make an appointment, and we will look for you to arrive at your appointed time.
I forgot my Library card and/or photo ID, can I still pick up?
For verification purposes, we must require a library card or photo ID to pick up items.
I’m parked across the street, is that okay?
We’re sorry, but we can only deliver to cars parked directly in front of the library.
I have hold items “in transit”. Can I make an appointment now?
Please wait until your requested items are in the library before making an appointment for pickup.
Other Questions? Call 413-772-1544 x 5121 or email us at email@example.com
For security purposes, the upstairs floor closes 15 minutes before closing time. Main doors are locked 5 minutes before closing.
- Circulation Desk: 413-772-1544, option 4
- Children’s Room: 413-772-1544, option 5
- Information Services: 413-772-1544, option 6
- Greenfield Public Library
- 412 Main Street
- Greenfield, MA 01301
LIBRARY DIRECTOR, Anna Bognolo
- 413-772-1544 x 5109